Instead of throwing a full on holiday party, whip up a signature cocktail such as the Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail and and some tasty hors d’ oeuvres. Invite your friends over for a festive affair and enjoy the holiday spirit.
4 oz Prosecco / Sparkling Wine
1 oz Gin (optional)
1 oz Pomegranate juice
1 tablespoon of St. Germain Elderflower Liqour
1 spoonful pomegranate seeds for garnish
1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
1. Pour Ederflower cordial into the bottom of the champagne glass
2. Followed by pomegranate juice and gin
3. Add Prosecco or Sparkling Wine and stir gently.
4. Slowly drop pomegranate seeds into glass and garnish with a sprig of rosemary. Cheers!
De-Seed A Pomegranate
If you are looking to de-seed your pomegranate ultra quick, we have a treat for you. Learn how to remove all those delicious pomegranate seeds in no time at all. Ideal for all those delicious holiday cocktails you are mixing up this holiday season.
How To Carry a Serving Tray
How sad would you be if you made a tray of the most delicious cocktails ever, and you dropped the tray? So sad .. right? Fear not! We are here to share a few tips and tricks on how to carry your serving tray and properly serve your guests.
1. If it is your first time as a hostess, we suggest using two hands.
2. When you place your drinks on the tray be sure the glasses are not touching each other. When you lean the tray they will be more than likely to fall over when making contact.
3.Try and not look at the tray, pick a point in front of you and focus on that. This lets your natural inner balance take over.
4. Instead of your guest grabbing a cocktail off the tray, ask them if you can hand them their drink. Better yet, walk out to your party with your fancy tray, gently place it in the corner and one by one hand your guests their drinks.